Sunday, September 2, 2007

Blessing Day

So today we finally blessed Emmy. We had originally planned to do it earlier in August, but found out that unless you have special circumstances you have to wait till Fast Sunday and we were gone for that Sunday in August. So we had to wait. Turns out we were not the only ones. There were 5 babies blessed in our Ward today. Five I couldn't believe it, and not to mention 4 were girls. It was a beautiful blessing that her Daddy gave her. I know that it will help her as she grows up. She had a wonderful heirloom dress, that I think was just adorable. And the little pink bow in her hair was too. (Kept in with corn syrup if anyone is wondering, just a little dab and it lasts all day). Here are some pictures of her special day.









4 comments:

The Brandleys said...

hat perfect little smiles! We're so sad we weren't there for the blessed event, (or should I say blessing event) We can't wait to get there, only a few more weeks!

Kade and Emily said...

Jessie-
What a good looking family you are! That Emmy is a cutie!

Kate said...

Jessie!!!!!!! I am so excited that I found your page!! This is Kate Hunsaker from Kentucky, although we are living in Arizona right now! How are you? I see that you have a new beautiful baby! Congrats! Our blog page is jkhun.blogspot.com Talk to you soon!!!

Allison said...

Jessie, I am so glad that Emmie was blessed, but it is time to do a new post. I keep checking and all I see is your beautiful baby with her grandma. lovingly,allison