Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy ThIRd Birthday!

So Rawley turned 3 on the 9th and he was super excited. We had been gone for the entire weekend prior to Banff (don't worry I will tell you all about it), so we decided to put his birthday off till the weekend. Oh yeah did I mention the 8th was Thanksgiving? So as you can see this time of year is a busy time for our family at least. He is growing like a weed and saying so much more that we can understand. Here are 3 Things I love about my little boy.

1. I love that he is all boy. Trucks, balls, dirt you name it he loves it.
2. I love his laugh. Whenever he laughs I laugh it is contagious.
3. I love that he is a momma's boy. No matter what happens, if he's upset he
needs me. Besides I want to hang on to that idea for as long as possible.

Here are some of my favourite snapshots of him over the past 3 years.







No comments: