Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Going, Going, Gone!

I finally caved. I have never cut Hadley's hair. She has only been given a few trims here and there to keep the ends looking nice. I think that I was living vicariously though her with the dreams of long beautiful hair for myself. But after hearing how the other kids in here kindergarten class were complaining of it always going in their faces when they lined up to go anywhere, I decided it was time. Her hair was all the way down to the middle of here back



and now it looks like this.

5 comments:

traci said...

So cute Hadley. Love the new do. I think that I keep putting barrettes in Mallory's hair because I always had short hair as a kid and really feel bad because of that and hope Mallory likes her potential long hair. I guess I do live through her a bit even though she is only 1. Crazy mom.

Allison said...

Oh, it looks so cute. How do you like it, Jessie? Have you missed it yet?

Camille said...

You are so brave! Good thing she's beautiful and looks great either way. :-)

Brady and Kariann said...

I think she looks so cute! Love the haircut Hadley.

Kade and Emily said...

How was it? I've toyed around with the idea of cutting/trimming Maryn's long red locks(they are always in her face), but I don't think I could part with them.