Sunday, August 17, 2008

A weekend just for the Girls!

So I just had an amazing weekend away with some friends! It was a great trip! Who can complain about shopping, eating and sleeping in! Thanks to my wonderful husband and sister (since she helped me out Friday morning), we were able to leave Thursday afternoon and came home on Sunday night. Along with all of the shopping we also got to see a chick flick, and spent the nights at the hotel staying up way to late talking about random things. We really had a lot of fun and we did of course miss our husbands and kids by the end, but can't wait to plan our next trip away together! Sorry no pictures to post, but we did get a good shot of us and all of our loot!

4 comments:

Jen said...

There is nothing better than a few nights of girl time. I didn't used to think that I ever needed that, but my thoughts on that have completely changed. Fun girl time is a must for me now!

Nicole said...

I think I need one of those! Sounds like you guys had fun and how sweet of Pat and your sister to help so you could enjoy some time to yourself with friends! I know that you deserve it!!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! I love that I still hear from you-- at least on my blog. The kids are so big and cute and it looks like you had a great summer.

Did you like The HOst?

traci said...

Oh, that is so great. I am glad you got to enjoy your friends and just some time where you felt a little freedom. We all need that!