Friday, February 27, 2009

No Reason except she is just too darn cute!

So my husband went and bought a new camera for "work" and until he actually takes it there I am taking full advantage of using it to capture this!


10 comments:

Life as a Kenessey said...

Could she be any cuter?? SERIOUSLY...She's gorgeous!!!

Amy said...

Yep, I agree, she's darn cute!

Just Rhonda said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Absolutely precious! We're camera shopping for "work" too. Canon or Nikon?

Devynn said...

Awww...she is so grown up!

As a pro, I use Canon! Nikon and Canon have their pros and cons, but I find Canon to be more user friendly :)

mags said...

contact the gap....immediately!
love the hair-do thingies.

Allison said...

No words are needed. She is darling enough without explaining anything.

Jen said...

Jessie she is so sweet! She is a perfect mix of you and Pat. Darling!

Nicole said...

Love her hair-do! She is a cutie. :)

traci said...

I TOTALLY agree. It makes me wish that you lived closer so she and Mallory could be in a playgroup!!!