Rawley is done with preschool! Today was his last day! We spent it at a picnic where there were lots of fun games, tonnes of yummy food and good friends. I can't even believe that he is done that means Kindergarten in the fall which seems a little unreal. All in all I am glad it is over, but also a little sad that this is the end of this chapter of his little life! I think that he has grown up over the last year what do you think?
First Day

Last Day
2 comments:
They grow up so fast! Congrats Rawley, you graduated from Preschool!
Oh my Kindergarten! I wonder if he will get into angie Falwell's class. Hadley had her too right? Kaiya loved her. Oh about the lawn thing I have to cut the grass because I am the picky one here. I Actually kind of like doing it, weird huh.
Post a Comment