Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Pictures!

When Addy was a week old we celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving and while we were all together I convinced my older brother Trevor to take a few shots of her. He has a big fancy camera that takes really good pictures and lights and talent and so much more! Plus he had never photographed a newborn before. So I figured since he was a photographer that he could use her to practice on! Here are some of his favorites and mine too!









They turned out fabulous, now if I could only get him to take some family pictures for us! Hint Hint!

7 comments:

Devynn said...

CUTE! I LOVE the first one and the last one! He did a great job!

Allison said...

Wow for his first infant shoot, he did a fantastic job. They are beautiful. She is beautiful.

Amy said...

So talented, great job Trevor! I can't wait to see the family pics I'm sure he'll do someday for you!

Sommerfeldt Summary said...

They are so cute Jessie!

Nicole said...

What a great brother to share his talent! I love the pictures, especially the ones of her in the basket with the green background! Very cool!!

Just Rhonda said...

Jess he did great!!!! Sweet basket! You didn't need mine at all! (although they are all done now)

Jen said...

Darling Jessie. I love the crinckled for-head in the hangy blanket. Fun pictures! What a cutie.