I also braved the Ward Christmas party alone with all of the kids, I almost didn't go but it was worth it. I gave the kids a pep talk before we left about running around and such who would have thought they would actually listen to me! There was good food and really great program I think that Pat would have enjoyed it, but a last minute change in his weekend made it impossible to come with us. Our ward activities committee really out did themselves and made it an enjoyable evening for everyone with more focus on the Savior instead of a visit from Santa!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
There is always one!
On Thursday night we were able to watch the kids school Christmas concert! They did a fantastic job with all of their pieces. Rawley performed 3 songs with the rest of the almost 100 kindergartners in our school. He has been singing the songs over and over at home for me so I had an idea of what to expect! One little girl totally stole the show when it came to their last song called the Reindeer Boogie. She had the entire audience cracking up with her dance moves! The Grade 2's performed 3 dances. Hadley's group did a ribbon dance to Jingle Bell Rock. She was super excited to perform and has turned into quite the little dancer. I couldn't believe how well she did. I also have to mention one other fun tidbit from the evening. I had bought her some new tights for the night, and before we left she was constantly pulling them up. That should have been a red flag for me, but I didn't have time to get her another pair so off we went to the concert. During her performance not only did she pull on her tights she was the one girl that pulled up her entire dress to pull them up! Yep and she did it twice! I just about dropped the camera because I was laughing so hard, but I did get it on film. Unfortunately it is on our old video camera that still uses a tape so I can't share it with you until I can figure out how to get onto the computer! Here are a couple of pictures, again they are not the best but I tried my best!



I also braved the Ward Christmas party alone with all of the kids, I almost didn't go but it was worth it. I gave the kids a pep talk before we left about running around and such who would have thought they would actually listen to me! There was good food and really great program I think that Pat would have enjoyed it, but a last minute change in his weekend made it impossible to come with us. Our ward activities committee really out did themselves and made it an enjoyable evening for everyone with more focus on the Savior instead of a visit from Santa!
I also braved the Ward Christmas party alone with all of the kids, I almost didn't go but it was worth it. I gave the kids a pep talk before we left about running around and such who would have thought they would actually listen to me! There was good food and really great program I think that Pat would have enjoyed it, but a last minute change in his weekend made it impossible to come with us. Our ward activities committee really out did themselves and made it an enjoyable evening for everyone with more focus on the Savior instead of a visit from Santa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment