So I didn't have to wait long for these and I am so excited to share with all of you the awesome pictures that my brother Trevor took of the kids. These are just a few of my favorites which will soon be hanging on our walls!
Very cute Jessie!! They are beautiful. It's amazing how quickly all of our families have grown. Lucky girl you are to have a family member take all of your pics! Thanks for sharing.
I am a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids Hadley, Rawley, Emmy, and Addy and have been married to my best friend Patrick for 13 years. I enjoy every minute we have together. I started this blog to hopefully record some of our great adventures together as a family and some of my kids milestones. Enjoy!
7 comments:
He really did a great job!
cute!
Very cute Jessie!! They are beautiful. It's amazing how quickly all of our families have grown. Lucky girl you are to have a family member take all of your pics! Thanks for sharing.
those are great family pictures! your kiddos are adorable!
AWESOME!!! How nice to have a photographer in the FAMILY!!
He did GREAT!!!!
You lucky girl - to have cute kids and a talented brother. They all turned out so great. I bet it was hard to pick.
Post a Comment