Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Happy Mother's Day to me!
Yeah so I know this post is super late, but since this blog is like a journal to me I wanted to make sure I had recorded something from Mother's Day this year. It began as a usual Sunday! Pat had early morning meetings so that meant no sleep in day for me, but I usually don't get that with a baby that needs to eat! Breakfast was the usual, Pat did the cooking for supper and the kids gave me the presents that they had made. An apron they made with Grandma Reggie, a calendar Hadley made at school full of her art from art class, multiple pictures from Rawley and Emmy, and a couple of books that I was needing to buy. Book #4 in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. I also got to go to school for Mother's Day tea with Rawley. They sang some cute songs and we had cake and lemonade! All in all a wonderful Mother's Day!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment