Monday, August 30, 2010
First Day!
Today was the start of a new school year! Hooray! Just kidding! I am always excited for the start of a new year because I can hardly wait for what the year will bring. I will have 3 kids in school this year. Hadley in Grade 3, Rawley in Grade 1, and Emmy will be attending preschool 2 days a week at the same school as the older ones! This is a new change for us, the older 2 have gone to another amazing preschool in the city, but to save me some sanity I decided to try it out! The first day is always madness! Running around finding the classrooms, meeting the new teachers, seeing which friends made it into their class, and of course the first day of school pictures! It was a great day, there was some initial disappointment at first but by the end of the day I think everything will work out! Can't wait for the last day now! I am starting to think my house is way too quiet!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment