Thursday, September 23, 2010

11 Months

So I know I kind of dropped the ball on this post!  But better late than never in my books!  Addy is officially 11 months old.  Deep down I was hoping she would walk the earliest, but looks like she will be the last one to do it.  She can sure motor on her hands and knees and I think that is why she has decided not to stand up and go.  That is good in a way and not so good in others, but until then I hope my arms hold out from having to hold her all of the time.  I also was sad to find that her first word was officially Dada, I came to know this when she stood up in the bath, yelled Dada and waved when she heard the garage door open!  She is also a very good helper!  She loves the dishwasher and this is what she does every time it is left open!


Love this girl! I can't believe she will be 1 in less than 2 weeks!

3 comments:

The Brandleys said...

She is way too big! Boo! Just kidding, she's adorable, and so grown up and I want to pinch her cheeks and give her kisses and all that Jazz. P.S. I just used Heat n' bond lite to put fabric on my mouse pad, easy peasy. If you need more instruction, let me know. It seriously took 5 minutes!

Life as a Kenessey said...

That's unbelievable...she's a beauty...you are so blessed Jess (Not that you didn't earn it...because you did!!!)You're a great mom!!!<3

Amy said...

What a cute photo of your adorable girl!