Friday, August 26, 2011
So here it is!
I feel like summer just got here and now we are less than a week from starting the new school year! We have been keeping pretty busy with the everyday things, but did take some time for a little family get away! The kids always have a blast when we head south of the border, and for some reason the weather is always just a little bit nicer! We kept it pretty low key and the camera didn't even come out until the last day! But it was for a good reason! At least to Rawley it was!
Hadley had to get in on the action of holding the crawfish as well.
And of course I have to include a picture of Sweet little Emmy!
I am pretty sure we could have left her with Pat's aunt and uncle and they would have been completely fine with it!
All in all a fun, much needed vacation! Let the school year begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment