I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I no longer have a baby in the house! Today Addy turns 2 and is officially a toddler! Yikes! Don't get me wrong there are some benefits of not having another baby. Such as not needing to rush Addy out of her crib, because it will be needed again! I am enjoying the fact that I don't have to chase her around in the morning because she woke up too early! And knowing that she is the last to potty train. She is actually grasping the concept quite well, let's just hope she keeps it up!
We celebrated her birthday yesterday since Tuesday nights at our house now are a little hectic. So her are some pictures of the fun! We kept it nice and small, just Grandparents were invited and it was great!
I made the quilt for her. This is a picture of all of it. Pretty good for my second one ever I think!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Such a cute cake, Quilt, and kid with pigtails! Love it all! Wish I could've been there!
You're fabulous...the cake ...the quilt! I wish you were my mom :)
Post a Comment