So it is official Hadley has graduated from Preschool. She has had one great year learning sooo much. She was in a wonderful program here and her teacher was just amazing. I can't wait for Rawley to begin this fall. (Fingers crossed that the boy will be potty trained). For her last day of school there was a picnic at Henderson Lake Park. Here are a few pictures of the day.

The Sack Race!

At the finish of the Wheelbarrow Race!

With Teacher Gwyneth after getting her Diploma!
3 comments:
Hey Jessie!
Wow, I wasn't sure if it was really you that had posted a comment on our blog, so I checked out your blog. It was great to hear from you! I can't believe how long it's been...about 4 years, right? Hadley has gotten so big. She was just a little baby when we left Louisville. I still remember her peering over the pew at church with her head cocked to the side. She's a cutie! We're heading back to Louisville on Monday...Endo residency, ugh. I thought we were done with school 4 years ago. Keep in touch!
-Emily Roundy
Hey Jessie!
Wow, I wasn't sure if it was really you that had posted a comment on our blog, so I checked out your blog. It was great to hear from you! I can't believe how long it's been...about 4 years, right? Hadley has gotten so big. She was just a little baby when we left Louisville. I still remember her peering over the pew at church with her head cocked to the side. She's a cutie! We're heading back to Louisville on Monday...Endo residency, ugh. I thought we were done with school 4 years ago. Keep in touch!
-Emily Roundy
I keep waiting for news that the baby was born, where is she?
Post a Comment