
Every once and a while I get so caught up in everyones blog that I forget that I actually have kids upstairs. Having our computer in our basement makes it harder for me to spend a lot of time working on my blog, but there are days where the kids are watching a movie that I feel I can disappear for a little while and get caught up. This happened to be one of those days. We had been out the entire morning running errands, and when I was done on the computer I came upstairs and found this!! Of course I did feel a little guilty that I had neglected them to the point of utter boredom, but sometimes if you don't then how are you going to get these great shots!!

2 comments:
Hey, Where are the yellow/sand color couches I helped you arrange in Louisville? Do you still have them? I still have your old ones, I get alot of compliments on them, they're in my bonus room,
Hilarious, I just love my adorable neice and nephew. also congrats again on baby Emerson. (did i spell that right?)
Post a Comment