At the racesIt is amazing how quickly the time passes when you have a newborn. I feel like all Emmy does is eat and sleep which is tiring for me considering she relys on me for the eating and I don't get much additional sleep with 2 other kids to watch over. But we are surviving. I did manage to go and run a couple of errands with all 3 today, and it went surprisingly well, except for the 15 minute cry fest from Emmy on the drive home. Someone was hungry, and still won't take a soother.
Other news, Rawley is starting to master the potty, Yeah!!! Thanks to all of your great ideas. I will have to admit that I was a little hesitant with leaving the pull ups behind, but that seemed to do the trick. Along with having him clean up after is accidents. So far so good. Preschool here we come.

Joys of potty training
Hadley has taken on the role of big sister and is a great help for me. She keeps Rawley busy by keeping him entertained and will get me just about anything I ask for. She really wants to help by changing the diapers, but I think I will give her a little more time on that. Here are a couple of new pics. Hope you enjoy them.

Too Cute!

Wide Awake

Tiny Feet are my Favourite!

2 Weeks Old and so precious!

3 comments:
Keep trying the soother. Amaya really didn't latch on to one until about 1 1/2 to 2 months old, she kept gagging when they were in her mouth. But now she loves it, if there is one in reaching distance it will be in her mouth as soon as she can get it turned the right way. Beautiful baby!!!
Hey sorry to give you extra work, but I didn't like my blog address so I changed it, it's now www.roundies.blogspot.com
love the pictures- she's adorable.
Post a Comment