Okay so why is it that as soon as there is something pressing to be done that is when the fussiness begins. I have found that almost every night starting right before 5 that Emmy decides that she needs to be held. No amount of rocking or soothing will get her to fall asleep, and even if she does the second she is put down she wakes up again. This of course is always during the time that dinner needs to be started. Some nights I do have Pat home in time to help with her thanks to his new Summer hours. But when I am on my own. Dinner is usually later. Thankfully it is Summer and the kids have a little later bedtime, so it works out okay in the end.
She really is a good baby overall. She eats good and sleeps well. I just need to start going to bed with her, instead of staying up until midnight watching movies. We have even attempted shopping for groceries and going to the mall. That is quite the feat for me. I have decided that the grocery shopping will have to wait till the evenings, I just hate pushing around 2 carts, one to hold the kids and the other to hold the groceries. She is getting sooo big. It seems like everyday she is changing. She reminds me a lot of Hadley, but also has her own unique look. Her hair is darker then the other two but I think it will probably go lighter the older she gets, and maybe she will get blue eyes like me. I feel left out because the kids seem to be following after Pat's traits.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, I don't know what kind of carts they have in Canada, but here the carseat will fit over the end of the big basket (sideways of course). Rawley can sit in the seat and Hadley can walk. You're probably rolling yours saying I've tried this.
Also, remember in that babywise book they say most babies get fussy at that time, it might be do to low milk supply in the afternoons. I don't know what to tell you about it other than that amaya did the same thing. Now it has moved to when we are trying to keep her up until bedtime.
Hang in there, you've always been a good mom and I am sure you still are.
Yeah the whole idea of having someone walk is a little crazy. Thankfully our walmart just got new carts that seat 2 in the seat and then there is room for the car seat in the basket. So nice!
Post a Comment