Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bumbo Baby Sitter



I had my stepsister visit earlier this month and she had a Bumbo Baby Sitter for her 5 month old. I am looking at getting one for Emmy, anyone have one? I would like some input from anyone who has one. It would be nice to know what other moms think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one Jess. It's a little small, but overall I like the color and the free hot dogs that it comes with so I would recommend one to anyone with a pet oyster.

Jamie said...

never even heard of them...sorry

Allison said...

I got one for Amaya. I got it when she was just 5 months old. I wish I had had it sooner! I love it! I put it on my bathroom sink and let amaya look in the mirror while I get ready. I sometimes feed her in it. She is kind of outgrowing it now. My friend Heidi has had one all along with her daughter (she has a blog too). She had her Marley in it from the time she could hold her head up. I think you'll like it, I think you will be able to use it for any kids (if you have more), or sell it fairly easily. hope I helped.

Jessie said...

Thanks Allison,

That is what I was looking for. When I researched them it said 3 months and up so that is what I was needing to know.

Allison said...

Hey, I was in a bigger Target over the weekend and they actually had the trays that go with the Bumbo. Some people say they wish they had them, but I have a high chair so I don't need the tray. Just trying to be helpful