Friday, July 27, 2007

One Month Old Already!

Wow, why is it that the time you wish would last forever always goes by so quickly. Emmy is a month old. I can't believe it at her last doctors appointment she had gained 2 pounds. She has this cute double chin now, which I love. She is letting me sleep for the most part at night but doesn't sleep all that much during the day unless she is being held. So that puts a damper on trying to run errands. I don't miss running all of the errands and besides I love holding Emmy way too much!

2 comments:

Kade and Emily said...

Hey Jessie!
Sorry it's been so long since I checked your blog...we've been busy moving across the world. It's almost complete. Ugh. I can't believe what cute kids you have! What a sweet name, Emmerson. How did you come up with that?
-Emily

Jessie said...

Hey Em,

It must be nice being back in Kentucky. I hope you are settling in okay. We had heard the name before and just liked it. I think it is listed as a boy's name in the name books but we think it is cute for a girl!