Saturday, July 28, 2007

Four

So my friend Allison tagged me with this survey. I usually try to do them when they come in my emails so I thought it would be fun to try.

4 jobs I've held.

1. Mom
2. Loan Interviewer
3. Travel Agent
4. Pharmacy Technician


4 Movies I can Watch over and over again

1. The Notebook
2. Ever After
3. All of the Harry Potter movies
4. Girls just want to have fun


4 TV shows I currently watch

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. Amazing Race
4. So You Think You Can Dance


4 Favourite Pictures

1. From our Wedding right outside the Alberta Temple. I love how well the bubbles showed up!



2. This one of Hadley I love because she looks so cute and I love the shadows.



3. I have a picture like this for all of my kids. Emmy looks so peaceful sound asleep.




4. Rawley was the man in this shot! I love overalls all by themselves especially on little boys!




4 Places I have Vacationed.

1. London, Paris, Nice, Monaco, and Geneva in high school.
2. Whitefish, Montana.
3. Utah almost every summer growing up.
4. California, going again on Thursday.


4 Favourite Foods.

1. Chips and Salsa ( I could eat them everyday if I could)
2. My friend Kati's Apple Dip. I take it everywhere and get tons of compliments on it.
3. Qdoba's Naked 3 Cheese Queso Burrito. I try to go every time we are close to one. They don't have them in Canada :(
4. BLT's probably my favourite sandwich ever.


4 Favourite Desserts.

1. New York Cheesecake with Cherries.
2. German Chocolate Cake
3. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with a big glass of Milk
4. Pumpkin Bread


4 Household items you cannot live without

1. My Computer
2. My Dishwasher
3. Washer and Dryer. I feel like I am doing laundry everyday now.
4. My Telephone. I would have a very hard time without it.

4 Things that make you laugh lately.

1. Rawley talking. He tries to say everything that Hadley does and I can hardly understand him.
2. My sisters stories about my nephew Jonas. They are so far away it is nice to hear what he is doing now.
3. Watching my kids play together. It is funny to listen how they talk when they play house. Although my husband is probably not to happy with the fact that his little boy plays house.
4. Emmy's sad face. She is only 7 weeks but when she sticks out that lower lip I crack up every time.

4 People I tag

1. Renee
2. Jamie
3. Devynn
4. Amy

3 comments:

Allison said...

Great pics, I love 'em. I miss Qudoba too!

The Brandleys said...

dang you. now i have to do this too! Well, i better get started

Kade and Emily said...

K, so I used to love watching "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" when I was a teenager. We got some sweet dance moves from that move! PS...just to brag a little, we have a Qudoba five minutes from our house. Yum Yum.