Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Hadley!!!

So today my baby turns 5. I cannot believe that I have a five year old! Where did the time go? I wish I had an answer to that question. So for her fifth birthday I thought I would write down 5 things that I love about her. There are way more than 5 but I will keep the list short for all of your sakes.

1. I love her laugh. Especially when she is being tickled.
2. I love that she is such a good sister to her younger brother. She takes anything he dishes out and hardly ever complains.
3. I love her creativity. She will make up games to play, stories to tell, etc... Everything is an adventure, and she always brings her brother along for the ride.
4. I love that she loves everyone. She has never been shy ( which is a little scary) and she has a hug for everyone.
5. I love that she is mine. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful little girl.


She really has grown up over the last 5 years. Here are some of my favourite pictures of her growing up.


Visiting Grandma Reggie and Papa John


Her first Christmas Dress


Sitting in her block bucket. She crawled in all by herself.


I just love how she looks, startled but in a good way.


So cute. The best pictures are when they don't know they are being taken.


Even after being stung by a bee she still had a smile for me.


On a tractor at Huber Farms in Starlight, Indiana


She loves her Daddy!



Playing in the snow.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

aw, happy birthday Hadley! how fun- I love kids birthdays!!!!