Monday, October 22, 2007

Where's the Baby?



Can you find her? So I had to post this picture because it completely surprised me. On a whim I decided to try some pictures of Emmy in the leaves. Just by chance she kind of sunk down in the pile and got completely covered. Of course I thought that she would start to cry because it was unknown to her, but instead she just sat there content as can be. I love how this picture turned out!

4 comments:

Kate said...

that is the cutest picture! and by the way i am over here salivating thinking about your banana cream pie!!

Allison said...

You have a lot of great fall pictures. I have never lived in a place, until now, that there wasn't beautiful colors to be seen and a crisp fresh fall air. The springs are what is beautiful here. Good to see your kids.

Jamie said...

that poor thing! cute picture though!!

traci said...

It seriously took me a minute to find her. I felt like I was looking at one of those posters where you focus in and then out to find the Statue of Liberty. So cute to see all your kids and how you are doing. I miss you guys. Traci