So Emmy has been rolling over for a few weeks now and gets stuck on her stomach all the time. But I had to post this picture of her. I think that she just gave up trying to get back onto her back and decided to give me this cute pose instead.
Cute little girl. I love to see your kids, especially seeing how much Hadley and Rawley have changed since you have left. Okay, you have been tagged. Silly game I know, but check out my blog for the rules! Traci
I am a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids Hadley, Rawley, Emmy, and Addy and have been married to my best friend Patrick for 13 years. I enjoy every minute we have together. I started this blog to hopefully record some of our great adventures together as a family and some of my kids milestones. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Cute little girl. I love to see your kids, especially seeing how much Hadley and Rawley have changed since you have left. Okay, you have been tagged. Silly game I know, but check out my blog for the rules! Traci
She is so cute!! Just like Hadley and Rawley!!
Post a Comment