I am very excited about one of Emmy's gifts. I decided to try quilting for the first time using fabrics only no panels. I haven't had it stippled or bound yet, but apparently there is quite a long wait at the quilt shop. Here is a picture of the almost finished project. It is on a weird angle but it was the only way I could fit the entire quilt in the frame. This is another one of the patterns from Thimble Blossoms, it is called Bloom. I am planning to try a couple of others to add to my quilt collection so stay tuned for more pictures. (Just to warn you it could be a while)

6 comments:
What's "stippled and bound"?
Basically it is the quilting part. They use a machine and put a design with thread throughout the entire quilt, and then I have to add the binding for the finished edge.
WOW!! I am so impressed- your quilt looks awesome! I really love the fabric! A combination of In the Pink and Harmony, right? Love, love it. Good job girls!
your quilt is sooo cute jessie. i love it!
That is such a cool blanket! Wow! I wish I could do that.
love the quilt! now I want to make one...where did you get the fabric? are suggestions included in the pattern? (shame on you for feeding my fabric fetish...I love it!!) ;)
Post a Comment