So today we made a quick run to the store and Rawley and I had the following conversation.
Me: Hey Buddy please don't put your feet on the chair.
Rawley: Mom, Why do you call me Buddy?
Me: Because you are my Buddy, aren't you?
Rawley: No, I'm your kid.
I got a good chuckle out of this one. But I am sure it won't be as funny for the rest of you. Just goes to show that the smallest things can make a mom laugh.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a goofball! I can just picture him saying this. He's so silly!
that's so cute!! i can't believe how big your oldest two are getting! hope you guys have a merry christmas!
kids say the funniest things! yes, happy be-lated birthday to you too!!! :) hope you had a good one.
I want to comment on the picture to the right. I love it, they look so cute!
Post a Comment