Thursday, January 3, 2008
My First Attempt
So trying to change my template (without copying my sisters exactly) has proven to be more of a challenge than I thought. After finally figuring out how to upload the papers, I am now stuck with choosing the right papers and colors for the fonts. So therefore, right now it is pretty boring. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I so need to know how to do that. You should post a tutorial when you get it figured out. so I changed the tag a little and tagged you back. see my blog.
I love it. Not boring at all. My friend is the one who did all of mine and now my new goal is to learn something about this design trickery. My mom gave me Photo Shop Elements and some turtorial CDs. Wish me luck. You already have it.
jessie i think it is so cute and i love it!!
Post a Comment