Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Tag

So my friend Amy tagged me with this cute Christmas tag so here goes.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper and Bows. Every present has to have one. It is the only time of year I can splurge on wrapping stuff and feel okay about it.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial just for convenience. I love the smell of the real ones but hate all of the shedding needles.

3. When do you put up the tree? The last Monday in November usually.

4. When do you take the tree down? New Year's Day. Why prolong the inevitable

5. Do you like egg nog? Yes, but I have to dilute it with milk. Half Egg Nog, Half Milk.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Can't really remember. Must be too old.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. He always guesses everything I have bought for him.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My kids. For the most part.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, my MIL gave it to us for Christmas one year and it goes on the fridge. I don't have anywhere else to put one just yet.

10. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail. I like receiving them so that is why I send them.

11. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Again can't remember.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually shop year round and stash the stuff anywhere possible. But then I forget about them and end up with way too much.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I hate to admit it but yes. Usually in the White Elephant form.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? Anything by Boney M! and Josh Groban's Noel is pretty good too!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? After many years of travelling it is nice to stay home. But I would love to take the kids on a trip somewhere warm when they get a bit older.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, thanks to the Rudolph the red nosed Reindeer song.

20. Angel on top of the tree or a star? Neither. I haven't found anything that I like so right now it remains just the top of the tree.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve we open new Christmas pj's so everyone looks nice the next morning for pictures. (Everyone but me that is)

22. Most annoying thing about the season? The lines.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Right now. Snowflakes

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and all the fixins.

25. What did you want for Christmas this year? A break from all of the craziness. And some fun with family.

I tag Renee, Allison, and Maggie

2 comments:

Allison said...

ME???? I am not going to post it. I'm sorry. I am the same way, I love Christmas and the anticipation of it, but I don't try to hold onto it.

You can't pretty much look at your answers and they are mine too, we always have similar answers, except the eggnog one, I don't like it at all.

Allison said...

Man my comment sounds mean, I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to be nasty. I love ya and miss ya, I'll do if you really want me to.