Friday, December 21, 2007

Update!

The case of the missing Ipod has been solved. Maybe I should have disappeared to the basement to catch up on my blog reading earlier. My lovely 3 year old had decided the Ipod was cold and ended up putting it in the heat duct under the register. Let's just hope that 4 days being blasted with heat didn't hurt it too bad.

3 comments:

mags said...

love love love your layout design. So cute! We got your christmas card, your kids have grown so much, mike and I both commented on how different they are from the last time we saw them. What cuties!!! Thanks for the tip on the fabric. What a fun shop!

Amy said...

Haha! Kids. Loved the Ipod story. I've had many a moment like that where I go OCD and can't relax until the item's found. Anyway, tag you're it! See my blog.

Kade and Emily said...

Why do we put up with these kids??? And when we have kids, why do we even bother to buy nice things? I caught Maryn trying to stuff junk into the USB ports on our computer yesterday. grrr. If I can't find something, (which is surprising rare for me) I also turn to the 2 year old. Once I found my missing watch in my shoe.