We had a great Christmas. It was exciting as always to see how a baby will react to all of the craziness that is associated with the holidays. Emmy survived to say the least. She was more interested in the wrapping paper than all of her gifts, but at least she had fun. Here are a few pictures of our family fun.
Here are the kids with Santa at the Christmas party we attend every year.



Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Price's


Cookies for Santa ( Doesn't Hadley look enthused)

Presents at our house

We had a very uneventful New Year. Just us at home with the kids (who went to bed at their usual time). We watched a movie and then I completed Guitar Hero 3 on the easy level while Pat watched. Well he might have helped a little. I decided to forgo the usual resolutions this year and try to focus on something that I might actually achieve. Since it is the year of the word I have chosen PRIORITY. I need to put my priorities first. My Family, Myself, my Spirituality, and many other things that would take me a while to list. These 3 are the most important to me right now. There are too many things that take over and make me forget how important they truly are. And to think this might be the year I actually do what I resolved to do.
We have also been busy with other things. Emmy hit the 6 month milestone (She is 7 months now) but she can sit up on her own, and she can move. Not crawling yet but I don't remember my other 2 kids being able to get around so well with rolling and turning. She usually ends up next to the couch or wall and gets upset, but figures out how to turn herself around to get out of it. I feel like I need a baby gate already. Here are some shots of her at 6 months.



Here is the before and after of the main bathroom as well because you get a glimpse of it in one of the pictures above, and because I promised pictures but have been a little lazy. (And because I was waiting for it to be really clean first)
Before

After


I think we did an alright job, considering we did everything ourselves.
Pat wanted me to include this video of Rawley because it was too cute. Some of the songs you might remember from a previous post, but listen for his very own rendition of We Will Rock You. Mind you it does sound an awful lot like me moo me moo bop boo.
So now that you have read my novel, I will try to make it a PRIORITY!! to update this a little more often.

5 comments:
Yay a new post from my very favorite Sister. I never knew your bathroom was so ugly!!
Looks like you had a great Christmas, and way to go on the cute kids! Also, will you please come decorate my house? Please??
Looks like Christmas was great...the kids are adorable...getting way too big! Ack! Good riddance wallpaper... will you do my house next?! Please!?! Your bathroom looks fabulous!
your bathroom looks awesome... i will have to hire you one day!
Wow! your bathroom looks great. I'm jealous.
Post a Comment