Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Can it get any colder?

So I have been pretty much stuck in my house for the last couple of days because of the cold weather. We have been hit by a major cold spell. There has been a layer of ice on the inside of my windows close to an inch thick, and temperatures have been at the warmest around -28 degree Celsius, closer to -40 with the wind chill. Sorry for all of the Americans reading this I really don't know how to convert it to Fahrenheit. Let's just say it's cold. But who can complain I mean I do live in Canada right! I also means that the roads are now completely solid blocks of ice, but there is lots of snow for us to play in when it warms up again. (Hopefully tomorrow) Looks like the kids will finally get to build that snowman they have been waiting all winter to do.

No comments: