1.YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
-Scamper CX-9
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
-Mint Chocolate Chip Samoas
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) - Jsel
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
-Green Turtle
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
-Kae Kelowna
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
-Selje
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
-The Pink Diet Pepsi
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
-Fred Leslie
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
-Dream Twix
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )
- Regene Grace Leslie
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
-Broadbent Boston
12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
-Spring Daisy
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
-Apple Jeanie
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
-Strawberry Jam Redwood
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)
-The Scrapbooking Rain Tour
OK make me laugh ..... copy, paste, and join in the fun !!!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Jessie- Darling darling template! the bathroom looks great! Sounds like you are all doing great. miss you- jen
Oh man I loved it!!! This is a good one, check mine in a day or two and I 'll do it. I have to leave my bragging of Ella at the top for now.
hysterical. I'll post mine next week...
Jess, you don't have a Beetle. I have a Beetle. You are living vicariously through me?
Oops! Thanks Trev, I must have read it wrong. I thought it said first car.
That was so funny! And where did you get your background from? I actually have used that paper in my scrapbook.
Post a Comment