Here is the before.




And the after.



This isn't as exciting but it is a little different. It is the main hall. The kids rooms are on the right and the master bedroom is the door at the end of the hall.

After
Organized sometimes, Chaotic always, Fabulous Absolutely!








5 comments:
Cute house Jessie!!!! You guys are doing a great job! The paper I have used for mine, lyndsies, my moms, amandas, and jens looks like it is from where you get yours. The paper you have on yours right now is the one i want to use after valentines day!!! Good luck with the no caffeine... last night Jon was drinking a diet pepsi and i wanted a sip so bad... that was only after 6 hours of deciding to not drink it- I am going to need some help haha!!
Basement! Basement! Basement! Can you tell i want to see the basement?
Ooooh. I like it. The color of your living room is just a little darker shade than my main room. Did you point that out to me already? I also like the color of your hallway, what color is that. I have been looking for something like that for my bonus room.
See, this is why you should come decorate my house! :-) I have been considering aqua for my family room, and now I'm convinced! Thanks for the pictures! Keep up the great work! And I agree with renee- more pictures!!
I am impressed with your DIY skills! You should be a star on HGTV! I love the changes you've made to your living room, hallway, and the bathroom! My question is...how do you find the time? Truly impressive. :)
Post a Comment