Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Look what I can do!!

Well I can safely say that it is time for the baby gate. Thankfully we only have one set of stairs. Emmy started creeping this week, and has gotten pretty quick over the last couple of days. Here is a little video of her moves.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Jessie how dang cute is that!! She is a cutie. I know I ALWAYS say this, but man they grow up fast. I can't believe you have three. I remember when you were pregnant with Hadley and had Rawley. My goodness time flies. Now, can you explain why residency doesn't go that fast?!!!!

Jen said...

Jessie- I think Kate got this paper from that shabbyprincess digital site. That may even be the one you use because I saw the black and white that you had a while ago. Anyway, your house looks great. You guys have worked so hard.

The Brandleys said...

Dang she's a mover!! She'll be full out crawling before you know it!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Emmy is so cute. Enjoy the crawling, because all of your freedom will be lost when she is walking. I love your remodeling. We are having the entire house painted this month, but I don't know if what I choose will turn out as nice as yours. I might have to copy you and document before and after shots on my blog.

Jamie said...

happy valentines day!

Brady and Kariann said...

That's cute little video. She is getting so big! Before you know it, she'll be all over!