Yet another tag! I know that I said I was done with these, but I decided that if I was tagged then I would do them. I won't be obligating anyone else though. If you feel like you would like to do this on your own free will then please do!
A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
Questions:
10 years ago: I was still a newlywed with no cares in the world. Working as a cashier at a drug store and had no worries.
5 Things on my list of things to do today: Laundry, vacuum, clean bathrooms, prepare lesson for tomorrow, and check in on my blogging friends. What can I say it is Saturday.
3 of my bad habits: Watching too much TV, eating out way too often, not spending as much quality time with each of my kids individually as I would like.
Places I have lived: Cardston Alberta, Lethbridge Alberta, Ogden UT, Louisville Ky.
Jobs I have had: Subway Sandwich Artist, Cashier Supervisor, Pharmacy Tech, Travel Agent, Loan Interviewer, and MOM!
Things most people don’t know about me: I am very shy in situations where I don't know anyone. Once I am comfortable then I can be myself. I love learning new things, but have a hard time unless I am shown how. I would love to have more time to be creative, especially in sewing and scrapbooking.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just went to Subway today....Mmmmmmmmmm yummy!!
Post a Comment