The other day while I was straightening up the house I came across my 2 older kids sitting on our coffee table looking out our front window. I just happened to catch part of their conversation. Apparently our stranger FHE from a while ago stuck with Hadley and she was proceeding to give Rawley the rundown.
Hadley: So Rawley this is what we do when we see a stranger. We don't talk to them, we don't take candy from them, and we never ever ever go anywhere with them. You got that?
Rawley: Right!
I guess that I should be glad that she has that much figured out, and at least she is passing on the correct information to her younger brother!
Oh! and sorry about the lack of pictures. Our computer with all of them on it is out of commission until our basement is back in order. Only a couple more weeks! (Hopefully)
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh man, you are lucky! She's teaching him GOOD things? How would it be... you must have amazing kids, thats all I can say.
That is too sweet! I guess now you can take a break and let Hadley take over!
That's cute. I'm sure it makes you happy that she listened and has that down :)!
There is nothing sweeter than the way a big sis takes care of her little bro. Even more, how awesome that she took in what was taught. Good job Hadley!
No pictures necessary. Only cute stories are required.
Jessie- I just found your blog. It's fun to see your family. We really should get together one night. check out our blog at www.kyleandconnie.blogspot.com
How cute. I'm sure it made you feel good that she actually heard something you told her.
That is CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment