Wednesday, March 5, 2008
On my knees!!
Emmy has finally decided that her one armed crawl is no longer fun unless it is along the tile floor. She has found her knees and although she isn't quite as fast she is getting the hang of it. She has also finally moved out of our room. She is teething so night time is somewhat of a challenge. She has been up quite often during the night now so the move was much needed. Because of that Hadley has been banished to the floor in Rawley's room until the final finishing details can be completed in the basement. I do have some pictures and they will be in another post. Just thought everyone out there would like a little update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I did, I wanted an update. Sorry about the teething, hopefully they'll come in faster than Amaya's. She still only has the 2 on bottom.
Yay her own room! I bet Hadley can't wait to get to her own room in the basement, Although if it were me I'd never want to move down there all by myself. She's probably braver that I was at her age.
Hopefully the basement will be finished soon! Can't wait for pictures!
you guys have a lot going on! can't wait to see pics!!!
It sounds like you guys are hard at work with all the renovating! You'll have to post some tips for those of us who are "remodeling" challenged. :)
Post a Comment