Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hooray for Spring!!

We have finally entered Spring. The long winter is finally over! Thank goodness! We were able to get out of our stuffy house for the afternoon and to play with some friends at the park. I met up with some friends from High School that I haven't seen in a while and us and our combined 14 kids had a fun afternoon. The park was awesome. It had been built especially for children that are disabled, so it is entirely wheelchair accessible. I love that, because then it is easier for the younger kids as well. (Mind you the older kids riding their bikes and scooters down the ramps made me a little annoyed) We haven't been enjoying the best weather, but at least it's not snowing right!





Emmy enjoying her first try in a swing. It went better than expected. I thought that she would be terrified! She didn't exactly love it hence the lack of a smile, but no tears!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That was a fun day, we have to do it again and soon. I love Hadley's and Pat's haircuts. I just cut Kelsey's hair too and endured her tears afterward. Oh well, it looks much healthier and is easier for her to take care of.