Thursday, March 27, 2008

Only a Boy!!!


So the other day we were downstairs trying to arrange furniture etc in the basement when Rawley informs me that he needs to go to the bathroom. I of course say okay (oblivious really to what is happening) and continue on with my current task. Only to hear quite loudly the sound of him going. You have to understand that our basement bathroom is not done. No toilet, no vanity just the tub. So I walk in to find him peeing in this. I have to give him props for actually going in the hole where the toilet should be, but also informed him that he needs to make a trip upstairs next time. The picture does not do the color justice either. It really is a great color that I love. Maybe it will look better when I post the after picture.

9 comments:

Kate said...

hahahaha!!! That is soo funny!!!! You're right.... only a boy, I could totally see my brothers doing that!

Allison said...

Wow, I just don't know what to say! That is very funny.

Kade and Emily said...

I applaud him for having such good aim!

Jen said...

Wow, maybe he will make up for Pat's pee stains around the potty! he-he. What a priceless story. Good luck cleaning that up!

Nicole said...

I guess when you gotta go, you gotta go right? Too funny!!!!

Just Rhonda said...

OH MAN that is funny!!!!!! :)

Connie said...

That sounds like something that my son would do. What a cute kid. You've got to give him credit for thinking of it. Thanks for the comments on my blog. The cake was so easy just a round cake (9inch) iced yellow and then I iced Twinkies and put them around for the petals and put mini kisses for the seeds. It was really easy and the kids loved it.

Jamie said...

yah, it could be worse- smart little boy!

Camille said...

oh my gosh! so funny!! Hey, if he can make it in that hole, I am IMPRESSED!