Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nine months!!

So my baby is growing up!! Yesterday she turned nine months old. I can't believe how quickly the time passes. We had her checkup and everything is fine. She has been cutting two teeth for about a month now and they are still under her gums. I know that will make for a fun night here pretty quick. Along with her crawling she has become an expert at pulling herself up on things. Getting into the cupboards and bugging her big brother and sister. All in all she is turning into her own little person. With her little quirks and personality. This is my favorite shot of her from our Easter pictures.

5 comments:

The Brandleys said...

Oh my goodness it's like she just went and grew up on me! you need to put more pics of the kids on here. I can't believe how much they've changed just in a couple months.

Jen said...

What a cutie, truly. She reminds me of Hallie, the cute cheeks. I love Easter pictures. What great ones of your kids.

Amy said...

I love the girls' Easter dresses!

Jamie said...

she is SO cute!!

Camille said...

She's so beautiful! 9 months already? WOW! Time flies!