


Next up was Easter Sunday. Pat was out of town for the weekend. He was really sad to miss all of the fun. We have early church, so between waking everybody up and getting to church on time, I let the kids know that the Easter bunny had left our treats at Grandma's and we would find them after church. I also had to prepare a primary lesson and the lesson for Sharing time that day. Whew! I am glad that's over. Here are some shots of the kids in their new Sunday attire and at the egg hunt.
I still haven't figured out the slide show feature. But there is a box here you need to click on to see the pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:
Cute kids! I'm so impressed you were able to get everyone dressed by yourself and take pictures. I hope you got a nap after church (I know, not likely.)
Sometimes the days when you want everything to be perfect ends up being the craziest! Way to go!!
Post a Comment