
Then we sent our very excited kids to bed, with the hopes that a Leprechaun would actually visit our house. The next morning we went out to see what we found. Turns out those guys are pretty sneaky and all we were left with were some chocolate gold coins.

We also found a surprise in the toilet, which Rawley thought was great. He even asked if he could make his green too!

Then to the kitchen where we had some Lucky Charms and green milk!

It was then time to hit the bedrooms to change into our green garb and head out the door to school!

All in all I think it turned out to be a great day! I even attempted to have a real Irish dinner. Turns out my husband is not to fond of Corned Beef and Cabbage, but I was pleasantly surprised to see both of my kids gobble it up! What can I say. I tried!! Next year it will be something different I guess. Can anyone say Green Mashed Potatoes!!! I think that might be the safest bet!

11 comments:
Oh, I love all the ideas!!!! What a good mommy!
I love the green in the toilet...I'll have to try that one next year! I thought about making corned beef and cabbage, but it didn't sound too appetizing, so I opted for green chocolate chip cookies instead. :)
You are so creative and such a good mom. I didn't even tell my kids it was St. Patrick's Day. I did the same thing on Christmas until I was ready to get out of bed. Hope they never get older.
Jessie you are too cute and I want to copy all of your ideas for when I have kids!
Ha Ha very nice. I can't wait till JOnas enjoys that sort of thing. p.s. i think he's cutting his molars. he's been miserable for days!!
HOw fun Jessie! I am definately doing green toilet water next year. and the leprachaun trap was adorable!
Aren't you little miss creative! How fun!
So cute! I can't wait till my kids are a little older and I can use those ideas also. BTW, I love all the home improvements, especially your kitchen! It looks great.
What fun!
I have to say WOW to Hadley's hair. It so long and thick, I love it.
So cute Jessie! I love the green pee in the potty! Really, great ideas! How cute, a leprachan trap. I am still just excited at how cute all of those ideas are and how fun for the kids. I didn't even know it was st. patty's day and sent Mylee to school in a red shirt and jeans. I felt so bad. That is such a fun day as a kid. Poor girl. Next year, I may just have to adopt your ideas, very very cute!
how fun! glad to see you had some good green fun on st. pattys!
Post a Comment