Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The greatest Giveaway!
So my sister introduced me to a wonderful Quilting company Called Thimble Blossoms and right now she is doing an amazing giveaway for one of her most popular quilt patterns called Bloom. She is an amazing girl, and this is an amazing quilt. For a chance to win it as well visit her site, and leave her a comment. You won't regret it I promise. Oh and I will be on a blogging hiatus for the next week or so. Going on Vacation! Hooray! My wonderful sister volunteered to babysit, and drove up from Idaho to do it. Can't thank you enough Renee! I will have plenty to blog about when we get back. Hopefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the mention, Jessie! I hope you guys are having fun on vacation! Come back soon though, because with Renee gone, Matt and Jarom have been playing Xbox WAY too much. ;-) I need my husband back!
Post a Comment