wow Jessie, I am impressed. Will you come fix our hideous bathrooms? 4 more years for us and maybe we can do something to our bathrooms besides just refill the toilet paper roll!
Your house is really looking nice. Keep up the good work!
I love the new tile you put in. Love, love, love it. Good job. Bathrooms are the worst to live with when they aren't what you want and you and Pat did a great job in making it beautiful.
You and Pat have great taste and what's even more impressive is that you did it yourself! Jeff and I just might have a fixer-upper on our hands in the near future and may be calling you up for some advice!!
I am a SAHM to 4 wonderful kids Hadley, Rawley, Emmy, and Addy and have been married to my best friend Patrick for 13 years. I enjoy every minute we have together. I started this blog to hopefully record some of our great adventures together as a family and some of my kids milestones. Enjoy!
9 comments:
Good job Jessie! You guys do great work!
wow Jessie, I am impressed. Will you come fix our hideous bathrooms? 4 more years for us and maybe we can do something to our bathrooms besides just refill the toilet paper roll!
Your house is really looking nice. Keep up the good work!
You guys are really good.
That looks great! I can't believe how much the little details matter when you're updating your home.
I love the new tile you put in. Love, love, love it. Good job. Bathrooms are the worst to live with when they aren't what you want and you and Pat did a great job in making it beautiful.
WOW! You guys did that yourself? I love the tile!
You and Pat have great taste and what's even more impressive is that you did it yourself! Jeff and I just might have a fixer-upper on our hands in the near future and may be calling you up for some advice!!
Love it! It looks awesome--the tile reminds me of the tile I picked for my new house! Great job.
love the backsplash and tub, and the wall color is so warm, I need a spoon and some cool whip!
Post a Comment