Our trip started out terrible. (And for that reason we will never fly AA again) Every one of our flights were delayed, and we had to go through customs twice each way. We did finally land in Cancun only 8 hours later than expected. But once we were in the rental car it was smooth sailing. We had a great time at the beach, and spent a couple of days going to the Tulum Ruins and Xcaret. Both well worth the trip. Next time we will do a lot more than just shopping.
Pat saw these Spider Monkeys in Playa Del Carmen and just had to hold one!
In the butterfly exhibit at Xcaret.
Baby sea turtles. The gather eggs from Xcacel beach and hatch them, then release them back in the ocean once they are big enough. So cool close enough you could even touch them. Too bad they had security watching over them.
Pat has been begging for a pet Iguana forever, unfortunately this is the closest he will probably get to owning one. They pretty much ran free everywhere you went.

7 comments:
So beautiful! I would love to visit Mexico! Emmy, such a trooper! We have iguanas everywhere here too. :)
welcome back!
The beach looks beautiful there! I would love to visit Mexico. The only time I've been is when I walked across the border from AZ to Nogales. I don't remember how many little kids wanted to sell me chicklets.
I hated those iguanas, they were everywhere, and underfoot. In fact, I stepped on one and I don't know who was freaked out more, me or the iguana!
You'll have to find out the name of your favorite restaurant next time you're down, just in case we go back. More pictures!
What an amazing trip. It is beautiful there! Glad you guys had fun!
What a fun trip. I'm jealous, I haven't seen the ocean since our honeymoon eight years ago. Your bathroom looks amazing, what a transformation. You are so talented!
You guys deserve a wonderful vacation considering how much work you've done on your home! I'm glad that you had such a good time!!!
Post a Comment