So this post is long overdue, but I figure better late than never. My darling Hadley lost her first tooth on May 3rd. We came home from Mexico to find that her adult tooth was starting to come in behind the baby tooth. My wonderful sister kept her from pulling it out. She was so sweet to not let us miss out on this big milestone. Hadley was so excited that she wouldn't even put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy, she had to bring it to school to show everyone in her class. It did eventually find it's way under the pillow and the tooth fairy brought Hadley a shiny dollar for it. She has another loose one but won't pull it out, I think she is waiting for dad to help her again.

Cute toothless smile!

So I had to add an update. She finally lost that second tooth. It was hanging on by a thread and I finally convinced her to pull it today! (May 22) Now I can really call her toothless!
No comments:
Post a Comment