Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bye Renee!

So my sister left to go back home after 3 weeks away. She was a great help with watching our kids when we were gone to Mexico, and I think that she enjoyed her time here even though she missed spending her 5th Anniversary and 1st Mother's Day with her Hubby. Thanks Matt! We will return the favor one day I promise. I always love having her around, and miss that she lives so far away! Now that she is gone, I no longer have an excuse for my house being a disaster, staying up way too late, or watching High School Musical over and over.

Good-bye Renee and Jonas we will miss you!!!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Cute pictures! I was ready for Renee to come home- I thought there might be a break in the x-boxing. Since that didn't happen, I'm just excited that she's coming here in a few weeks! You know, you should come with her sometime, and we can all hang out!