Sunday, May 18, 2008

Emmy, Emmy bo Bemmy!

So I can't believe that my baby is almost one! She is starting to turn into a little girl instead of a baby. It seems like this year has flown by, and I miss my tiny baby that relies on me. But then again I am enjoying watching her as she finds things to get into. She has found the toilet and the toilet paper. I am constantly rolling the toilet paper back onto the roll, and making sure the lid is down on the toilets. This is a must because my 3 yr old tends to forget to flush every so often. Much to my dismay I have found her splashing in a unflushed toilet more times than I would like. She has been cruising for a while, and is starting to get brave enough to let go of the furniture. I don't know if she will take those precious first steps before she is 11 months old, but I am sure it will be sooner than later.

3 comments:

Allison said...

L-O-V-E the piggie-tails. She's a doll. I can't believe hadley is losing teeth already.

Kade and Emily said...

What a cute little girlie. I'm glad Maryn was never very curious about the toilet. We'll see how this next one goes.

The Brandleys said...

I miss her already... I think it's time for another trip home. Oh wait we have to go to Vegas for Mike. I think since it's been two years he can wait a little longer to see us again right?!