Friday, May 30, 2008

She loves shoes!

So my 11 month old is a shoe fanatic. I have found her numerous times crawling up in the front hall closet to drag out every pair of shoes. While I have about had enough of cleaning them back up after her, so I decided to let her have her fun and work on closing the doors after we have finished using the closet. We will see how it goes. It is kind of nice having something to keep her occupied with.

Crawling in to get a better reach.
Taste Good


Couldn't resist including this one. I think that she is just adorable with her pony!

2 comments:

The Brandleys said...

Aaaw how sweet is she!! Just like her Auntie I guess, but seriously what girl can resist shoes!! P.S. love Rawley, he is such a daring kid. Imagine tryingto cut his own hair haha too funny! oh by the way check out stephenie meyer.com they have a link to the breaking dawn sneak read of the first chapter, it's only a few paragraphs but I thought you'd like to know!

Kade and Emily said...

Your closet looks much like mine. I don't think our shoes have stayed organized for more than an hour.
Love Rawley's hair story.