It is so hard to think that this year is already over. And I thought that the first day was hard. I have seen so many changes in Hadley over the past year. She has grown so much and it is mostly in part to her great teachers! Although she had quite the year, with 3 different teachers I know they each helped in all of the amazing things that she learned. I am stunned to see her reading all on her own. Writing sentences, and always asking how to spell things. She even had to write the cards she gave to her teachers. My little girl is growing up, almost 6 and going into Grade One. They had a graduation picnic for all of the kids in kindergarten and each class had their own t-shirt made with the names of their classmates on the back. They were super cute, and a nice little reminder to have when they are graduating from High School in 2020. Congratulations on Graduating from Kindergarten Hadley.
Hadley with Ms. Burnett. She is moving away this year and we will miss her!

On the monkey bars. She wouldn't even try these until this year and she can do the entire thing by herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment